Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Welcome!

"That & the whole KeBANG!"

I made that expression up myself.

It came into my head one night after I was watching Dead Leaves for the very first time, I'm not sure how I created it but it basically refers to the enthusiastic notion of "everything cool plus all the ultracool stuff to make it even cooler!", i.e. "We're doing Disneyland at Christmastime, that & the whole KeBANG!"

Hence its use for my new webpage which features anything and everything cool and positive I discover and can recommend in life. Whether it's movies, books, games, music, places to go, or what have you -- maybe it's something I thoroughly enjoyed, other times it might be simply something that I didn't care for much personally but still thought it worth a recommendation to those who might -- I'll be reviewing and listing them all here. That & the whole KeBANG. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment